Yes we are OPEN Chiropractic is classified an essential Health Service
TMJCare Covid-19 Precautions
The current public health scenario involving Covid-19 is a concern for all of us. We would like to reassure you that we at Parade Chiropractic and TMJcare Ocean Grove and Hampton, are taking our responsibilities seriously when it comes to protecting the safety of our valued clientele and their loved ones. Consequently, we have instituted a number of measures enhance the safety of all who work at and visit our practice. These include:
- Disinfecting all treatment tables, face pieces and hand rests between every patient.
- Thoroughly disinfecting all commonly contacted surfaces within the practice including chair arms, counters, door handles and equipment regularly.
- Removing all children’s toys, magazines and pamphlets from the waiting room area.
- Scheduling patients to ensure minimal overlap, thus reducing the numbers in the waiting room to only 1 or 2 at the most.
- Removing some chairs and creating greater distance between those in the waiting room.
- I am thoroughly sanitising my hands between every patient visit.
- We are mandating the use of hand sanitiser at the front desk.
Staying calm, positive, looking after your diet and getting quality rest and sleep, are all helpful in maintaining a healthy immune system.
Keeping your body working well, free of pain and reducing tension and dysfunction in your musculoskeletal and nervous system, is our primary concern in this practice. I remain committed to that task and will be available as usual in the foreseeable future. All opening hours are as normal. You can book online at drrussellmottramchiro.com.au or tmjcare.com.au or ring the practice on 03 52554412 Ocean Grove or 03 99739338 Hampton.
Wishing you good health and warm regards,
DR RUSSELL MOTTRAM (Chiropractor)
Russell provides expert treatment for jaw pain patients in Melbourne, Geelong and Bellarine region. He also manages the full range of ailments traditionally associated with Chiropractors. See www.drrussellmottramchiro.com.au.
Russell especially works and lectures throughout Australia in the field of jaw (TMJ), and head (Craniofacial) pain.
His comprehensive approach draws on 37 years of experience working with simple and complex cases of Jaw, Head and Facial pain. Using a holistic mix of Chiropractic spinal therapy, manipulation of cranial articulations and myofascia, TMJ (jaw joint) physical therapy such as therapeutic laser, and targeted home instruction for posture, jaw exercises and clenching relaxation, Russell often works in conjunction with dentists that specifically treat craniofacial and jaw dysfunction.
Some Reasons People Come To Us
- TMJ disorder (TMD)
- Clicking Jaws
- Headache (tension, migraine and neck induced)
- Facial Pain
- Neck and Back Pain linked to cranial and jaw function
- Sports Injuries resulting in jaw, head and facial pain
- Sinus pain that is non-responsive to medical treatment
- Jaw Arthritis management
- Tooth Grinding and sleep disordered breathing
- Daytime jaw clenching
- Trigeminal neuralgia and other facial pain
- Pre-orthodontic assessment in co-operation with Dentists
- Pre-orthodontic treatment for orofacial muscle issues