TMJ, Craniofacial Pain and Dysfunction.
Diagnosis and Management for the Manual Therapist (level 2)
A 2 Day seminar teaching Manual Therapists an integrated, evidence-based, approach to the assessment and management of pain and neuro-biomechanical dysfunction of the jaw, head and face. Reviewing and expanding upon Level 1 with additional assessment and management tools plus numerous case studies and clinical gems especially for the complex patient. (see below for more details)
Due to Covid-19 limitations on indoor gatherings, this seminar has been postponed to a later date to be determined once the current health crisis has subsided. Please keep an eye on this webpage for further developments.
Cost: Regular Price $AUD 875
Early Bird $AUD 775
Full Time Student $AUD 525
Please note that a prerequisite of registration is attendance at a Level 1 TMJ and Craniofacial Pain course.
To Register please email Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org
The course will include, but not be limited to, the following topics:
- Review and expand upon techniques of analysis and treatment presented in Level 1
- Present Dry needling techniques for the masticatory muscles including pterygoids, masseter, temporalis
- Present assessment and management strategies for Bruxism and other output syndromes due to central nervous system processing issues.
- Present techniques to assist in reducing clicking in disc displacement with reduction
- Present more specific cranial and neurodynamic assessment and management techniques for the skull and associated cranial nerves.
- Present a number of case studies taken from real patients showing all steps from presentation and history through assessment , management and maintenance.
- Allow plenty of time for questions and addressing problems encountered in practice with step by step clinical reasoning protocols with some group problem solving workshops.